Thursday, April 10, 2008

RELAX~ ^.^

Finally, midterm test has stopped for a moment until the end of this month..
Finally, my birthday party had been made..
Finally, my cyberpreneurship business project ended..
& finally, assignment due date postponed...
& & finally, my lab report was 2 weeks submission..

This means that..
today, i may relax after busy for weeks..
today, i no need worry so much about my assignment..
today, i wanna sleep enuf..
today, i wanna do something i like...

But then,
next week, 2 lab reports 2 assignments due date...
next week, it's final week preparation for tkd club 10th anniv dinner..
next week, gonna prepare well for that dinner..
next week, i hope to have a great nite during anniv dinner.. ^^

This friday, it'll be a duedate for 1 assignment..
This saturday, it'll be prom nite i gonna attend..
This sunday, i guess it's just tkd training i need to go & assignment meeting..
This weekend, i've to finished assignments & lab report..
will I?

I'm sad..for my midterm test...
I'm tired..of business project...
I'm lost..duno how to handle that..
I'm relax..can hav rest for 1 or 2 days..
Yet, I'm HAPPY..for my birthday party..thx..haha
(I guess it's too much for me to say.. xD)

I like..sitting in the aircond class during hot days..
I like..the feeling of relax now..
I like..gaming after few days of sleepless day..
I like..the feeling of fresh day after busy for so long..
I like..the moment i can blogging now..
I like..

0 Comments: