Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool Day

There's no more special day for April Fool..
My life goin on as usual..
Just the different was today I slept at 7.30am & wake up 12.oopm..
SMS keep on make my hp ringing start 8.00am until 12.00pm..
Tryin hard to ignore the ringing & had my sweet dream~
In the end I still wake up on 12pm..
Woke up by SMS too..because my friend wanted pass me novel..
So had to go to campus..


Attended classes after 12pm..
Even the Technical Communication subject that I always skipped..
I attended it..when the empty schedule 2 hours between classes..
I sitting at the booth in CLC chatting with friends..
That's a Chinese Opera event..
Huge event I guess..an opera that performed by performers from China..
This opera gonna organized at KL, Selangor, Seremban, Bahau & Melaka..
I heard currently will run for 6 shows..
I'm some sort of helping in this event.. ^^


Nothing much special during night..
Having tkd training until 10pm..
Finally I requested to withdraw tournament..
Right after training need to attend assignment meeting..
I've skipped a lot of that & the report need submit next week..
No choice can't run this time...WORK~!!
By the end of this day..
I've did something for myself..
Just waiting for response..
Hope it can be done..

0 Comments: