Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family & family

The day I have 1st stepped on this land
I'm nO0b in new life here
Alone standing in the field of U
Get the "starter kit" for new life
My bro introduced some seniors to me
They're brilliant that have make today version of "me"
My bro brought me into the club
where became my new "house"
& here is where the new "family" came
& the brilliants are in the family too
Make me feel warm being with this family

When I stepped in this whole new life
I've been brought to move around
within the gigantic society
study the society
study the organization
study the skill & technique
study the people
learnt what is best & worst
learnt what is grand & common
learnt what is pro & nt
learnt what is effective & none
learnt what is gorgeous & ugly
learnt what is real & fake
& many many more...

Mix around with many friends those days
Enjoy so much watching everyone
Fooling around & crazy around
Especially the "honey moon year" so-called
Although many people tried to deny that
I'm really miss that year
It's really a honey moon year for me
Coz' it brought so much beautiful memories to me
Crazy-ing with friends
The result from whole year
Now I'm workin a lot in event program & design

And now
Lots of friends moved away
Seniors leaving for graduating
Friends leaving for further studies
Now I'm standing alone outside
Accompanied by family & "family"
I feel like being with family when with "family"
Since I seldom back to my family
My personality might have changed
My attitude might have changed
My thinking might have changed
throughout the years being here
it's three...

I only feel it's a "family" recently
But maybe my behaviour about family is different
It's proud? happy? sad? or?
I also don't know
hope live happily
3 years being here
Brothers & sisters are leaving
I'm gonna become new family members' brother
I'm no more longer the youngest & playful 1
I might not playful since earlier
Do others take this as family?
Maybe they didn't realize yet
If everyone take it so
This must be a greatest family ever
Responsible is heading to me soon

When you don't know me & look at me...I'm a silent person..
When you 1st know me & longer...you'll think that I'm talkative..
When you understand me truely well...I'm a silent person..
Recently I saw my bro's description of himself..
I felt I might be the same too..
I seldom talk but like to listen..
I don't like noisy environment but i don't like to be alone.
Another new chapter gonna start..
Mum called me just now & told me..
Her son will never be useless one..
Everyone gonna be a great person soon..
I wish..I know..& I trust..I can..

0 Comments: