Tuesday, April 15, 2008

DoTA lost for 1 week

It's hard to believe...
I've never play games for more than 1 week already..
Since last 2 weeks..after my birthday..
Busy assignment..busy meeting + duno busy wat...
I've really never DoTA edi..even CS..
The games I touched is just Minesweeper.. +.+
I also never watch movies for months edi..
Feel so desperate wan go cinema watch movie.. ^^

Anyway..now waiting friends to play DoTA..
everyone is still busying..don't know this time can successfully play games o not..xD
even myself also stil have lab report & assignment haven do..
but then now edi stressful for more than a week..
feel wan release my stresses..
the problem now is nowhere i can release my stress...
trying to find some entertainment to go..

Today..I finally done the design for Chinese Opera event that delayed more than a week edi..hehe...paiseh..
currently just done this..
thx to my friend that acc me "playing" at night.. ^^
diff kind of playing..atleast enjoying..hehe..
This saturday is MMU Tkd Club 10th Anniversary Dinner edi..
hope everything go smooth & can make a great nite..
think..think..think..of program to be done on tat nite..
because..i'm program director.. ^^
stress + gek sim..wanna find more entertainment for myself edi..hehe..

0 Comments: