Friday, April 4, 2008

3rd April 2008

What day is this?? I guess it's just a normal day for most people..
But sure it's NOT a normal day for me...
It's a BIG BIG DAY~!!
My BIRTHDAY~!! haha..
& this year is my 21st Birthday...
I'm free from all age restrictions...wakaka..
But then I'll still be myself... ^^

1stly I wanna thanks for all my beloved friends..
for wishing me on this special day..
1 week before I already received wishes through friendster...
from Saxon, Carmen, WaItIng 4 U, zhan hao & zi qi...thx..^^
quite surprised that wish arrived so EARLY..xD
stil remember 15 minutes before..
Huiteng sms the 1st wish moment before 12..
then 3 minutes earlier..
received call from SB.. ^^ (scared my phone will turn into hotline after 12...^^")
immediately from Xuan, KY, SM & joyce..
then saxon called me..(while msn chatting too..)
crapping in the phone with him, hooi, justin & wyne..
thx..thx..& thx..for making my birthday memorable..
surely unforgetable all my beloved friends that wished me all the day & even today..^^ very happy to reading you all de wishes...

Anyway, special thanks to CC Gang...Surprised!!
the story begin...
few days ago..TatHeng told me that will discuss event matter with his teacher & wan tell me on Wednesday night..since I'm so busy so we decided to meet after 12am...(it's ok..)
So, after my tkd demo training & after yamcha I was back to home..
Without any think, I simply glanced at 1 of my friend's house just opposite my house...
I saw another friend's car parked infront her house..(u'll guess what will happen next..)
So...silent...& wait..miss called TatHeng that I'm back..& be told 5 minutes will reach..
12.05am sms..12.15 waiting..12.20 waiting..(5 minutes become so long...predicted what's going on... ^^) don't worry..I can't predict what you all want to do..
12.25am..TatHeng reached..come down & tell me want discuss..so as normal "procedure" asked him come in & talk..just wanted to close the door that moment...(I can't see them...don't know where were them..) Heard birthday song started...It's really surprised...thx..^^ Make 3 wishes...hope wishes come true..^^ Then continue the celebration in my living room..^^

my birthday cake..^^

CC Gang..in my living room.. ^^

My birthday present..(thx..it's special..^^)

Thanks everyone that make my birthday memorable..
Preparing for tonight's BBQ..
I wish to apologize that I can't invite everyone to attend..
Since my house is not so big & my wallet too..xD
Sure I'll always remember you all..
What I've done on my birthday? skipped class...wakaka...

0 Comments: