Saturday, April 26, 2008

My life now

Lost for long time..
MMU Taekwondo 10th Anniversary Dinner past..
went on smoothly that nite..
snap some photos...posted some photos.. ^^
too tired after the event...
have rested for almost 1 week..sleep + sleep..
coming next event : Induction Camp next sem..

busy..
monday 2 assignments + 1 cyberp report duedate..
tuesday Measurement test..
progress..done 1 assignment part cyberp report..
currently..hopefully studyin for test..
this afternoon got free KFC after work..haha..work for event..xD
meet tkd cocu bfore they departed to training..

no interesting post today..blogging idea lost today..
jz simply telling wat happened to me recently...mayb SOME ppl interested to know..
wuahahahahahaz~
small part of my life.. ^^
jz past hyl's bday..he dun1 me to sing bday song to him... (hopefully he dun1...wakaka)
guess some1 special to him hv sang to him..
since he so confident tat gt ppl wil sing to him..lolx..
heard tat sb & ly coming mlk on 2nd..
guess nt a gud news & nt bad news 4 me..
come 4 play...nt find me oso.. T.T
haha..hope they enjoy la.. ^^ i even got final exam to prepare..

recently my mood lost edi..
duno gone where..hide somewhere that i cant find..
feel like lying on bed..but room like an oven..
feel like goin fren's house to study..but they busy..
feel like doin assignment..i done 1... :D
feel like bloggin..i blogged.. :D
feel like finding some1..but no1.. :(
feel like gaming..i scared i fail exam.. :(
feel like listenin songs..dun1 earphone..
thx tkd buddies..ur present rescued me.. :D (my pc speaker in fren's house..)

my heart feel like been sealed..
from everything..

1 Comments:

快乐公主 RACE said...

life is not easy but is fine if u face it cheerfully..^^gambateh oo^^