Monday, April 7, 2008

21st Birthday Party

4th April 2008
The day I celebrated my 21st years old birthday..
I made a small party for myself on this day..
My actual birthday was on 3rd April..
Due to lack of time & everyone so busy on thurs..
So it made on Friday..

I confirmed this party on Wed only..
It seems quite rush..
However I'm so happy to see my friends able to make it.. ^^
Especially my big sisters, LiBing & LeeHooi & MiFern..
The 1 I hardly can meet -- Zeno..glad to see her here..thx 4 comin.. ^^
Volunteer photographer & who taught me many management skill -- KoonYew..
Even dai lou in TKD Club also came -- ChyeHsiang & Luis..
Tkd gang -- Mike, Kher, Daryl, Suki, Wyne, Saxon, Sim, Eyvonne, PeiJinn, PhayWern, Jessie, BingHung, Daniel, Race & Ali..thx 4 makin my bday so special.. ^^
Xuan's group -- YongXuan, KangYun & ShuMeei..thx 4 coming..but too soon to leave..>.<
Ktn's friend -- CheeKian & EeKeat..
Wyne's housemate/my coursemate -- ShinKhai
thx 4 making my birthday celebration happening..any1 not in list? do tell me..will add up.. ^^


On that day, thx 4 zeno, mike, daniel & ali
came earlier to help out in preparing..koonyew taking photo..^^
ShuMeei, KangYun, Me, Xuan & Wyne (from left)
BBQ..
Happy 21st Birthday!! My big sis served cake..hehe..
Eyvonne behind us..^^

belah cake..

Big family photo..^^

Signature from every1..appreciate it so much.. ^^

My presents..there's Motorola W230, Ferrero Rocher,
birthday cards, condom etc..

The photo before end..

0 Comments: