Saturday, November 29, 2008

Physical Training

Friendster Horoscope for Aries today :
"A rude or insensitive person could cause you some complications this morning"

I found this when I can't sleep in early morning...
due to some disturbance...sigh...
tried to control down emotion by music...
yet, still can't have enough sleep for physical training this morning...
from 2-6, i guess my sleeping time was lesser than 2 hours...

Having physical training for tkd this morning...
after breakfast & departure...
started the training there...
it's good weather today...
after stretching, we went for 1 round (1.2 km) for warming up...
there's total of around 70 participants...
they divided into groups for following activities...

I'm not included in any groups...
thought my job just photographer & take care job...
how a wonderful dream... XD
after they finished next activity that was jog for 2.4 km = 2 rounds...
suddenly turn out senior team gonna run... >.<
though not so difficult...
but physically for myself due to lack sleeping was quite tough...
in the end, to my surprised...
i took 12 minutes to finish...
(my fastest record before - 14 minutes)

Next activity - reflects training...
needed to go left & right touching the floor with 2 big steps distance..
all the way counting for other members, tried hard to take recovery...
they did 27 the fastest if nt mistaken...
well, senior team again..
(almost skipped but requested by participant pulak...)
after tat some brief about other warming up...then we ended...

Once reach home, due to bathroom occupied...
I slept on sofa while waiting for it...
after some time, got in to bath & my good sleep time...
too tired to think anything, hear anything or do anything...
even my friend called i just tell him called at night...
then my eyes closed...
(physical training must take enough sleep.. ^^)

0 Comments: