Sunday, November 23, 2008

2nd week

2 weeks flies in blinking of eyes...
this sem is my most relax sem since only 1 subj...
after so many sem of busy-ness + headache-ness...
it's time to relax my brain, body and my life...
i love this sem...but i'm worried of my study... >.<

mon 4 hours, tues 2 hours, thurs 2 hours...
this is how my class in 1 week...
due to the free timetable, i joined tkd cocu class this sem...
it's FOC for me...haha...
to my surprise, this sem cocu almost >90% chinese...
my job in this class is to revise again the "lecture" given by sir...
to absorb more to my daily life...
& to help out during the practical class...
normally i quite lazy to join but this sem different due to busy-ness...

just finished mahjong session with housemate...
today i've become the biggest loser in this game... >.<
well, we were not gamble with money...
just play for fun~

mission for this sem :
- rest enough
- score this subject
- take well care of myself
- refresh my mindset
- switch back to healthy lifestyle (goin another way now >.<)
- well...still thinking...

0 Comments: