Friday, November 7, 2008

Malacca, I'm back !!

I'm back...
from my beloved Kuantan...
earlier than what have planned earlier...
it's not a good news either..

I've cancelled the dinner that promised parents to go on Sunday..
I've cancelled the birthday celebration of a NS fren on Saturday..
& now, I've back...
really feel sorry for all these...but no choice...

All the way back to here...
The sky was drizzling...some area was heavy pouring...
yet, Kuantan still have a bright sky...
my car was full with dirts due to the wet road condition...
1st time I saw my car so dirty...it never happened...>.<
driving alone back...broke all the speed limit...wuahaha~
hope no summons to me...xD

1st thing did right after back here is...
=====>>>> CLEAN my car!!

no blog post during break..
due to the sux condition of tmnet in my house...
& don't know why i cant use people's wireless.. >.<
so what have I did in hometown == sleeping, gaming, eating, basketball-ing
play snooker once...& sometimes went CC to online...
so...here 1st post after I back.. ^^

2 Comments:

kang yong said...

speeding!!
pray hard you dun kena any compounds...!

Eh, why you never find me to go Starbucks online? I used to went there for few times in a week =.=

anyway, best wishes to you!

一聪*~ said...

haha...wont kena i think...
rainy day...who duty o? xD
it's nt any highway..haha..
nt worry..

online in cybercafe la.. :P
oso playin dota wif fren ma... ^^