Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Am I Doing?

Think...think...think...
Next week will be my birthday...
& I've informed some friends that I'm gonna make a party for myself...
But then seems like I don't have much time to prepare...
Currently progress = 0% (don't know how....>.<)
Now just deciding whether wanna have my party or not..
Everything waiting for weekend to decide since tmr night got MI exam...T.T

This morning (noon actually...) while sleeping...
The hp shop called me that my phone is repaired & asked me to collect it...
I went without bring receipt...pity me hv to come back to take again...@@
After collected my phone back (finally back...), I sit there asking for any recommended phone..
I found 1 that suit with my requirement --> MP3 --> MOTOROLA W230
(I've a camera & I'm not so interested in phone camera coz of it's quality...xD)
It's a MP3 phone that just cost RM300 with free memory card 1GB...
It's SO....worth it...I like it...but no money now...used a lot...
A pic for this phone :

Recently just thinking whether get a MP3 player or MP3 phone...
Everything depends on $$$$$, I would like either 1... ^^
So, I've added them as wish list in here.. ^^
Another wishlist that I've added is trip to Redang...
Waiting for my friend's confirmation...haiz...

My classes today ended..
Going to prepare my exam soon that on tomorrow..
Going to prepare for meeting on 6pm..
Going to prepare for tkd training on 8pm..
Sorry to CC gang for unable to join yamcha tonight..
(training til 10pm..got our own yc session..xD)

Glance on "Heart of Glass" blog recently..^^
Since it's a new blog..
Glance on Nuffnang...plan to add it in this blog..
Glance on DSLR recently..my own interest..
but wont buy so soon..when work maybe..
Glance on my own heart...finding what actually I'm doing recently..
always doing ntg... >.<

Since last week..
I lost my stationery in penang...
I spoilt my hp when alarming me to wake up...@@
I missed my lab session that overslept..
I 4got to bring change lab form to change lab..
I 4got to bring receipt to claim my hp..
still got lot s2p stuff I did...cant rmb all now.. >.<
wat a bad luck on me..T.T

0 Comments: