Saturday, March 29, 2008

Diary - 28 March 2008

Today I woke up quite early -- 9.30am
Why?? maybe i slept quite early -- 2.30am (nt so early actually...xD)
But the main reason was I need to STUDY...STUDY... & STUDY~!!!
At night got exam but I touched not much only...
I went friend's house in the noon to borrow tutorial solution for study purpose...
& study together there (can say so gua...haha)

1pm, promised Daryl to go Bayview Hotel to do a venue study..
for my program arrangement for MMUTKD 10th Anniv Dinner...
quite syiok inside..the venue is a dance club inside the hotel..
it's gonna be a different atmosphere than previous... ^^
I take a view from different angle..
sit here & there...imagine the program running..
table arrangement for them...

STUDY..STUDY..& STUDY..!!
8pm exam...went in contingency lab & exam...
sit for 1 hour 10 mins..
exam END~!! WooHoo~!!
again went Bayview for a look at night time...haha..
then back to campus to play basketball with coursemate & tkd mate~
nice game there..my basketball shoes 1st time step in basketball court~ ^^
there's almost atleast half year never play already...
happy~ ^^

and now what?! DoTA~!!
actually now jz ended the game..hehe..
good luck for those who exam tomorrow.. ^^
(later actually...3am now..haha)
+u +u & take care every1!~

0 Comments: