Thursday, March 27, 2008

>12 hours outside

Yesterday, I've been staying outside for more than 12 hours. What I've did?? After lab session that I can't attend, I start went out from 12.30pm to submit my lab report & change my lab session. Then I've classes from 1pm til 7pm.. >.< (break 1 hour in the middle...ONLY!!)

After my classes, I thought we'll go have dinner then have some time to do my stuff for chinese opera or study then go meeting at 10pm. But then I found that SK & EH were not going to parking lot however headed to basketball court. Then only I knew there's competition over there & I just followed them sitting on the bench & not asking them whether how long they'll be there. That was a match between our Mechanical friends team named "IMPACT" vs "MGL" that the players all were mongolian. & the funny situation is on the bench all were Mechanical coursemate that just finished our class. We had become supporter for IMPACT team.

The match started around 7.30pm, & I heard that my friends were going to watch whole competition...(ok lo..I delay my job to midnight do..xD). When start, MGL got 1 player no.11 damn geng, I guess he was the main power for MGL team that he shot lot of points for MGL team. Even 3 points also he got a lot. Okay lor, we also clapped hand for them even we're "supporter" for IMPACT. Then, IMPACT managed to catch up points & leading the game & we cheered very loud for them. (no.11 getting tired...) Especially there's once time that a short & slightly fat guy no.5 finally got a pass ball to him (no ppl guard him...but then always no ball pass to him..), everyone was shout him for 3 points & he GOT it!! I guessed their "wind" came back already. However, starting from 3rd quarter, we start watching MGL no.11 showing his skill & won lot of points. & they ended game with MGL won the game. That's a nice match~ ^^

It's 9pm that time, we hunted for our dinner in TC Spring. Then, we met ML & Race after dinner while going to campus for our meeting. (pity ML dun hv dinner to eat...xD) Since we reached earlier to campus, we caught ET was picking "rubbish" in CLC...haha...(collecting recycle actually...peace~!!) Then only we started our meeting..lolx...After that yamcha with friends, so I went out more than 12 hours without back home already...xD

0 Comments: