Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life - Kuantan

Last Sunday, I've back to Kuantan. Normally there's no changes all the way back Kuantan. In this journey, finallyyy I've found there's something different compared to before. Before this, there's two bridges on construction (for yearssss...). & finallyyy, 1 of the bridge that near to Segamat finally been constructed, how surprised I'm. (tot the construction already abandoned..)

After back to Kuantan, I was going through a different weather. Comparing to Melaka, the weather is totally contrast. In Melaka is like staying under the sun of Sahara. However in Kuantan is feeling like stayin in snow (not so cold..but very cold..haha). Raining cats & dogs in Kuantan had caused the temperature slightly dropped. Finally in the day of 3rd (Wed), I started to feel sick. I told mum & being "forced" to take panadol (I'll always try to avoid taking it..due to..hmm..). According to don't-know-whom, the chemical thingy in panadol will stay in our body for 5 years. (I wonder is it harmful or not, i just avoid it..)

Well, now, of course I've back to normal since I took panadol. During this 1st week holiday, nothing much I've done other than buying new clothes, "repair" my tooth, paying the bills & service my car. On tuesday I guess, finally I've tasted Big Apple Donuts' donut (haha..). While I've bought my clothes, I saw no people queing in front counter (normally there is..). So, I decided to buy 1 to have a taste & then I choose a donut full with chocolate. Of course, it's taste so good~ ^^

1 week in Kuantan, my daily life quite constant. 2am until 10.30am night sleeping time. After wake up is breakfast & newspaper time then wait for lunch. After lunch is 1 or 2 rounds of Dota (vs AI), napping or reading. After dinner, either clicking on comp or reading again then online from 11 until 1 or 2am again. Those stuffs like going out is substituted with the program on the time..hehe..

Since talked about reading, (hey..I really reading huh~! :P) I'm not reading on lecture notes or text books of course. I'm reading on HISTORY~!! The China's history...Well, it seems to be more like novel to me & most of you I guess.. ^^ Coz normally what I've read is specific on one empire or dynasty while this book has summarized whole China's history (SUMMARY..not the whole detail). What makes me interested in it is that I wish to understand the linkage between all the dynasties. & this is the 1st time I read about the 1st "king" in China.

What have surprised me is that the Kings in the games I played is refer to the 1st King of China & his assistant (they're enemy before the peace of the whole China). I couldn't believe that some part of story in the game is something real that happened (although it might be myth..) Finally only I knew we're called 炎黄子孙 (yan2 huang2 zi3 sun1 - the sons of Yan & Huang) Basically there's wars between King Yan, King Huang & ChiYou. King Yan & King Huang joint together & win over ChiYou at 1st. Then King Huang war & win over King Yan in the end and so King Yan become King Huang's assistant. & the Chinese called them as the Chinese's ancestor & all the Chinese's are their sons...

There's a lot stories more until the last dynasty of China - Ching's Dynasty & the republic of China I guess (haven't read finish). Here I goes..

Happy Chinese New Year~!

0 Comments: