Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st Day of the Year 2009

Last day of 2008, my life just as simple as having a lunch with my senior, then we went play pool in Senyum. While on the way back, we stopped aside having a fruit to fill HIS stomach, & we also dropped by Italy Cake house to have some bread & cakes.

After back home, I just doing nothing all the day. When the time I feel most boring, I reloaded my maxis number & send new year wishes massively. On the other hand, of course i received the reply back too. ^^

It's ended up sms-ing with old friend until I lye on bed & have a rest. (sms-ing + sleep should consider REST ba.. XD) My senior asked me to take photo on fireworks when afternoon but finally I rejected due to... (I also don't know..just feel lazy..). So, the moment countdown to 2009 I was lying on bed & without knowing 2009 had reached.

It seems like a dull countdown to 2009 this year. Last year I celebrated with bunch of tkd gang. Due to the "disappearment" of many friends, so I ended up like this.

However, within the 1st 5 minutes (I guess..), I received a help call from sc (quite surprised..tot not in melaka). So due to some problems, she need to get her sister back from DP. After this "mission" done, I called up my coursemate because they "jio" me for drink the minutes after sc call.

When back home, KK asked to play a board game - RISK. Well, it's a board game. (I know this explanation is SuX) Actually, there's a "world map" on a board. Then we have our armies to fight. 1st, we have to choose whether to play mission or world conquer. Since we were 1st timer, we take world conquer & we only have 3 players playing.

So, we can choose to place an army in 1 territories each turn (total 42 territories). Then we started our world "journey". We were able to have "reinforcement" each round & the number depends on the how much we conquered. It's a good strategy game. Well, it will be very fun if have more players.

Sorry that I didn't take any photo on these. (hehe, recently small matter I didn't take photo). & we played this game until 10am (MORNING!! After 1st round (very fast end), another player joined). Then sleep until 8pm I guess (had lunch in between..XD). The dinner for the 1st day of the year is....MAGGI!! + egg and ate jambu (brought from home). I cooked myself for the 1st dinner of the year leh... My friend blamed me why so saving money today.. >.<

2 & a half hours more to end the 1st day of the year. Well, here I deliver my wish to all my great Friends no matter who...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!
may the world PEACE & HARMONY
may everyone have a happy & smooth life this year
Of course, without forgotten,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
~To MEE LAN & CHUNG MU~
may all your dreams come true


0 Comments: