Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas Eve

Yesterday was X'mas eve, I woke up on around 12pm & couldn't lye on the bed anymore. I felt damn bored for sitting on the sofa facing to my laptop that can doing nothing with it. Friendsters, blogs, MMU bulletin, e-mails have all surfed. Finally, I found something to let me do...WISH~ : Merry X'mas!!! to everyone. This make me have something to do while nothing to do. It makes me start chatting with some friends & yeah, the time gone...

3pm, yesterday was Wednesday. As usual, every Wednesday I'll go to Walk-in Laundry on 3pm & wait until Taekwondo's cocu class. It was the last theory class for cocu student. Well, it's just a simple 1st aid class & revising the history of TKD.

6pm, finally the class ended. This time I couldn't continue yamcha session with my master. It's because..."Today is X'mas EVE!!!". Derek has bought tix for the movie on 7.10 in DP. His friend has ffk him, and so he alone waiting us to town. We reached cinema 1 minute late..haha..The movie we watched was "IP MAN"/ "I.P. Man??" XD..It was a nice action movie. Well, I missed the killing part of the BOSS (Japanese General) due to Daryl's call that he reached melaka... >.< I love the movement of the techniques, it's smooth & fast. I hope I can do it...haha

9pm, the movie ended & so we headed to Asian Havana for craving the food - our dinner. Apple Berry (soda) & marinated chicken chop feeded my stomach. Then we went to Wing's Cafe, due to craving for "pretty gal". Of coz, it's NOT ME!! I knew her & I'm not interested..wuahaha~! There's flies around her...feel bored seeing that situation...XD After Daryl finished his 2nd dinner, we continue our journey to portugese settlement.

12am - Ho..Ho..Ho!! Merry X'mas!! That moment we were on the way walking toward inside Portugese Settlement. There were crowded with homosapiensssss that blowing the "snow" all along the road & on cars & on people that they doesn't know. We were the victims. One lesson for us - DON'T SAY HI to any of your friends in this moment if you DO NOT wan to get bunches of snow on your body/hair or anywhere else. While in front the stage, Daryl bought "snow" pulak & there we played on each other...In the end of this session, I could conclude that we entered Portugese Settlement JUST to GET SNOW on ourselves...LOLx~!!

1am, at Senyum Pool side - CLOSED. So, we went next stop at Amote~ having so-called famous Ice there. I don't feel any special there & I dislike the service there. Well, it's just a place to spend our time & we got our way back to home after that. & here I blog...

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!!!

0 Comments: