Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home Call

*RinGzz~*
"Hello, mum..."
"Why never call back for 1 month??"
"..."

This happened in the cinema last weekend...
It's alarmed me that I need go back...xD
Being told that my bro going back on 25th..
Previouly always my mum called me..
That's why I don't have habit to call home..
Somehow I don't have this habit to call anyone also..
I don't know what to talk if call a person without any purpose..
& I don't crap in phone much..
So, DON'T blame me..call me if you miss me..wuahaha..jk

Last sunday, it was beach training..
nothing much special..just practise all those techniques..
& try make it smooth so that become my weapon..
well, i've become king cobra again..xD
since i need to guide cocu students also..
what special is..
i found my PHOTO more compare to previous!! ^^
it's because normally i'm cameraman..
so my photo commonly will be lesser..
thanks to those shoot me...hehe...

MOM subject ended on thursday..
Cocu class will end on next wed too..
It's mean that I've totally no class start next wed..
Just need prepare for MOM final..
Planning to go back on 26...
But thinking might change 25..
Coz celebration might on xmas eve..
Awaiting to be confirmed...

yesterday, i went sing k with et & wyne..
obviously i'm spotlight..
well, i don't care much, it's not everyday..
& i shud be thankful..
coz my mood getting better.. ^^
everyone so busy too..
can't call them out..

at night, surprisingly arthur buzz me..
asked me to play futsal..
i didn't play since i came in MMU..
1 more space for my hsmate - wyne..
i doesn't know well on kicking ball..
however i managed to score 2..hehe..
most of the time i became goalkeeper..
coz i found that i can defend well than become useless attacker..
hehe..

This sunday, it's DongZhi festival..
Seems like i not gonna cook myself..
Coz noone will eat finished..
Last year gt cook with sj..
This year he celebrate with his gf..
Anyway, I've been invited to my tkd sir's house..
For this festival & eat tang yuan..
So, atleast i've eat tangyuan for this year..haha
will have dinner with fellow hometown gang..

my tooth broke again.. T.T
awaiting for xmas eve outing.. ^^
my exam fall on the last day of exam week.. T.T

Lastly to send the warmest wish to my great fellow (everyone) :
Happy DongZhi Festival !!
Merry Christmas !!
Happy New Year 2009 !!

& specially for MMU friends..
Happy Final Exam !! ^^

2 Comments:

瑜颖 said...

all the best in ur finals

一聪*~ said...

thx..same 2 u~ :D