Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 14 !!

final exam reaching soon...
1st paper on thursday...
9 days to go...
progress 0 %.. >.<

monday finally built robot arm..
our group's robot arm (this photo still lack of gripper)..
though the gripper was just a fake 1..
just for showing purpose..

Last Saturday went MetalTech 2009...
it's an engineering event...
more on business purpose...
gained a lot extra knowledge about the engineering world outside campus...
the real engineer's product...
too bad camera was prohibited...
so no camera...
there were lots of gigantic machines, of course smaller machines too...
a lot of engineering parts...
a lot of different CAD/CAM tool...(i tot juz got CATIA, Solidworks & AutoCAD)
meet up with a Cheras' friend after that...
had a dinner at Gasoline Cafe...
somewhere around hulu langat (4gt called wat d...)
the service was very de good~
I only can finish my dinner after 4 hours at there.. >.<

just now just wake up...
saw my friend's MSN pm..
"P** CB.......zero......"
I felt anxious when seeing this...
quickly login MMLS & noticed that coursework marks for EngSoc subject has released...
thx God that I got my "numbering" result...
according to the announcement...
seems like there were many groups that got 0 for either report or report presentation...

now, finally all my assignment have been done...
5 subjects 5 assignment...
it's time back to study...
other than study...most of my time was in facebook nowadays.. =p
Melaka's weather is damn goooooooddd everyday...
you can have free sauna in everywhere in Melaka...
due to this reason, I need to find somewhere air-cond to study...
where else?? aha...nt library nt campus...only...

well...hereby wish all MMU-ians...
Good Luck for final exam~!!

p/s : sorry for late replyin message in ym or msn...due to nt always at home now... ^^

1 Comments:

Mikey The Black said...

Hey there.. You make robots. Consider me a fan.

Cheers..

Mikey.