Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 5

Actually I'm supposed to do the tag now...
However, I found some difficulties in completing the tag & my eyes closing soon...
DOn't Care edi..wahaha..

Last weekend I went work as part time...
Some kind of logistic work... (kuli)
Have to carry this & carry that...
Well, the boss not so sux compared to other boss/supervisor that I've worked for..
The crazy thing happened is the boss thought I'm Intel Quad Core.. =.=
Can process/work many things at the same time...
Doing this stuff scold other stuff..
Doing other stuff scold another..

This only happened during peak hour..
So, I also lazy want blame anything..
Just see some friends blamed a lot for working there..
Well maybe they're 1st time..
Never work for other boss yet..haha..
It's not my business either..
As long money go into my pocket..wuahaha

A lot assignments to go :
-Industrial Management
-Robotics & Automation - Robot Arm
-Numerical Analysis
-Engineer & Society
-Backdrop design for friend

3 Comments:

Jia Xing said...

Week 5 already, Sigh.....midterm is next week, SIGH........ >.<

一聪*~ said...

lolx..mine 2 weeks later..
3 in 1 week... >.<

瑜颖 said...

ooo...all the best in ur assignments and midterms
btw, pls do the tag. I'm eager to see ur creativity... LOL