Friday, February 13, 2009

2nd week

Last 2 days was celebrating XiaoHui's birthday during dinner time..
The moments before that, to our surprised she's free for dinner..
Thought she'll be pretty busy whole night..
After dinner we celebrated in Secret Recipe..
We ordered Tiramisu & Moist Choc..(3 ppl eating..)

Well, my great yesterday caused by this..
On that night my stomach started not feeling well..
& then on yesterday, diarrhoea for whole afternoon..
After 8am class then I didn't attend class on 12pm..
I nvr have my breakfast or lunch or dinner..
Wonder is this the reason caused me stop diarrhoea in evening..
After taking medicine at night, I had supper with my friends..
Asam pedas at malay stall of pasar borong..
It's full of "curry water" & the fish is not fresh~
It's totally OMG!! The 1st meal for my day with such sux food... >.<

Actually for last few days I don't feel like blogging for some moments..
However, I'm blogging now..
It's due to a subject called Engineer & Society..
Which it's assignment need us to blog... ^^"
Well, the 1st blog need to introduce myself & I did it a moment ago...
In this sem, we required to post 10 blogs..
I hope it'll be easy for me...

0 Comments: