Monday, October 20, 2008

Simply Fish

Here I come !!
The post for today --> My last DINNER
Place to be introduced --> Simply Fish Restaurant
It has been some times that I knew about this place from friend's blog.
& finally, here I grabbed the chance to have a taste on it~ ^^

Where is it?
From Melaka Raya, go until the T-junction that turn right is Hotel Equatorial,
Take a left turn. Then, Simply Fish is immediately on your right hand side.

As it's name, here famous of the FISH~!! (got spaghetti or chicken dishes too)
& you should know, those fish dishes aren't cheap...hehe...
so better prepare some budget to have dinner there... ^^

Too bad, I didn't bring along my camera...
So, these photos grabbed from chyehsiang's blog & my friend's handphone...

The restaurant


interior look

our order

Thumbs up for these foods... ^^
especially love the butter rice also...haha
the atmosphere is good too...
maybe a nice place to dinner for Valentine's Day...lolx

0 Comments: