Wednesday, July 30, 2008

123 Engineering Maths

Finally, 2nd paper of the day finished.
Fluid Dynamics on Morning & Engineering Maths 3 at night.
After whole night of studying Fluid Dynamics, I still ended up being KO during the exam.
Seems like it's normal to us since everyone looks being KO too... ^^
We don't have any depress feeling after that exam.

After Fluid test, I started to study Engineering Maths & do tutorial...
tried to prepare well for this exam because I've failed for the 1st time I took...
Now, it's the 2nd time...I go through all the tutorials...
I entered exam hall...
OMG !! What's in front me was just like ABC compare to the 1st time I took...
I can even finished in half an hour without open calculator...
Is it the Maths paper I've failed before? I really wondering...
Multiple Integrals, it's just come out the most basic concept without any calculation..
compared to previous I took, MI & Vector 2 chapters together...
the time needed for 1 question maybe 5 questions can be done on this test.. @@

Even the 1st test also the same...
1st time it was so complicated (Matrices)..
but this time...2x2 Matrices 3 simple questions...
I don't know I should feel happy or....I also don't know...
Anyway, I really hope can score this paper~ ^^

0 Comments: