Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Academic Year 08/09

I'm Delta year..OMG!! I'm so old now in here..
recall previously when i first enter MMU..
when heard someone introduce himself as delta year..
those days flashed in my mind is only 1 word "OLD"..
but today..i'm the one gonna introduce myself as Delta year students.. >.<

1 week past for this new sem..
been through a busy week..
from 10am to 5pm is always taking care of booth other than class..
then normally class til 7pm..
tkd training + some meeting at night..
Woah~! whole day not at home..
but stil feel nice..(atleast feel like is in uni life..hehe)

This brand new sem..
I've set my own target for this year..
wanna change myself a bit..(work or not? duno..xD)
1. attend all classes & listen to class
2. always study to improve my own result
3. not joining other events anymore..just staying in TKD Club
4. self-improvement on everything

currently just can remember this..
but if i've achieved these..
sure i'm atleast make myself another person..
than always playing all the time..
TRY~! to be hardworking..
Delta now..everything also see until boring edi..
gonna have many practical subject to study..
& it's useful for future..so must understand everything..
target..target..target..

0 Comments: